Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Do you need to reset boundaries with someone you love?
2. Eat only when you are hungry.
3. Practice staying poised and calm all day.
4. Plan something fun for the day, first thing in the morning.
5. Take care of your yard or plants.
6. Check your electric bill and see how much electricity you are using this year compared to last year.
7. Go on a hike in nature.
Overwhelmed? Out of Control? Hang on… help is on the way!
As a Certified Family Manager Coach, I am trained and ready to help you create a happy, organized home. Using exclusive Family Manager Makeover techniques and proven solutions, I will work with you to bring key areas of stress under control and offer a workable plan of action to reach your personal goals and priorities for your home and personal life. We all need to manage our one and only life well so we can enjoy its blessings and opportunities to the fullest. And, we need a peaceful, welcoming place where we can close the door behind us and say, “It feels so good to be home!”
Thanks for the great responses to the calendar question!
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: