1. Decide what you need to do with those papers that keep ending up back into your paper pile.
2. Go through your cookbook collection and weed out the ones you don’t use.
3. Do you have a consistent place for your keys?
4. Change over your clothes for the new season. Declutter clothes as you swap. Put the out of season clothes somewhere besides hanging in your closet.
5. Use a programmable thermostat to save money.
6. Make one small change for better energy – take a vitamin, walk at lunch, practice deep breathing.
7. Take a day off from technology and machines.
The Simplicity eCourse:
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: