Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Get caught up on your laundry.
2. Clean up the kitchen after every meal so it doesn’t pile up.
3. Toss what’s in the fridge before going grocery shopping.
4. Start saving again if you’ve put that aside.
5. Change your heating or air filters.
6. Time to get rid of ratty sheets and towels. (Hint: putting one in your car trunk is great for impromptu picnics or when the kids get messy)
7. Go out for a lovely seasonal walk
The Simplicity eCourse:
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here:
The 2008 calendar will be ready Nov. 5th!