Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Heed your limits of time and money.
2. Put away at least 1/2 of your decorations.
3. Think of eco-friendly gift wrapping.
4. If you have a holiday dilemma, list at least 5 different solutions.
5. When you start to get irritable – take a break.
6. Say what you want, instead of hinting.
7. Go on a seasonal hike.
Not sure how you are going to get everything done this season for your business?
A virtual assistant may be just what you need to bring some sanity into your life. I highly recommend Carolyn and her Serendipity’s Garden Writing and Virtual Assistant Services:
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: