Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Put all your to do’s together in a notebook or list.
2. Make health a priority by scheduling exercise.
3. Trade your books at BookMooch.com instead of buying new.
4. When you start to rush, focus your mind on the task at hand and block out the rest of your to do’s.
5. Keep your eye out for something wonderful today.
6. What is frustrating you? What can you do about it?
7. Take some time to relax with a book.
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Wanting to plan a simpler, saner year? Starts Thursday.
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: