Weekly Simplicity Tips
I apologize for being late this week. I ended up sick along with the rest of the family. So things are going a little slower here than usual.
1. Take one action to go towards one of your goals.
2. What will you say no to so you can protect your self-care? ie 2nd helpings, clutter, debt, procrastination, missing deadlines, working on Sundays.
3.One evening this week, do something fun.
4. What kind of choices are you making lately? How can you make better ones?
5. Do the most unpleasant task first today. See how you feel afterwards.
6. Act like you are in control of your time. You have more control then you think.
7. Enjoy some freshly sqeezed juice.
Overwhelmed? Out of Control? Hang on… help is on the way!
As a Certified Family Manager Coach, I am trained and ready to help you create a happy, organized home. Using exclusive Family Manager Makeover techniques and proven solutions, I will work with you to bring key areas of stress under control and offer a workable plan of action to reach your personal goals and priorities for your home and personal life. We all need to manage our one and only life well so we can enjoy its blessings and opportunities to the fullest. And, we need a peaceful, welcoming place where we can close the door behind us and say, “It feels so good to be home!”
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: