Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Plan Valentine’s Day.
2. Go to bed 30 minutes earlier than usual.
3. When you get stressed, question your thoughts.
4. Work on your taxes for 15 minutes a day.
5. See if you have money waiting to be claimed:
6. Let at least one magazine subscription run out.
7. Try something you always wanted to like drawing or skiing.
Overwhelmed? Out of Control? Hang on… help is on the way!
As a Certified Family Manager Coach, I am trained and ready to help you create a happy, organized home. Using exclusive Family Manager Makeover techniques and proven solutions, I will work with you to bring key areas of stress under control and offer a workable plan of action to reach your personal goals and priorities for your home and personal life. We all need to manage our one and only life well so we can enjoy its blessings and opportunities to the fullest. And, we need a peaceful, welcoming place where we can close the door behind us and say, “It feels so good to be home!”
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: