Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. List the top 10 things you are procrastinating on.
2. Work on at least 1 a day until they are complete and feel your energy go up.
3. Take one step towards your dream, even if it is just brainstorming what your dream might be.
4. Group tasks together: phone calls, emails, errands, paperwork.
5. Always check online for coupons before buying online.
6. Schedule a catch up day once a month to get to those nagging to do’s. Keep it free from other appointments.
7. What do you enjoy that you keep stopping yourself from doing?
Take the Self-Care quiz
How good are you at taking care of yourself?
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: