Weekly Simplicity Tips
WEEKLY SIMPLICITY TIPS
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. You have subscribed because you want encouragement in creating a saner, simpler life. Please pass it along to friends who could use these tips.
1. Decide on one thing you can decrease or eliminate in your spending.
2. Organize your Tupperware cabinet.
3. List the times you most often say yes, when you’d rather say no. Practice with a friend different ways to say no.
4. Which activities can you subtract or do less of in your life?
5. Have a fall family day, working together to rake leaves, prepare the garden, trim bushes and savor cider when you are all done.
6. Set boundaries of time when you can be unavailable to work and others.
7. What are five things you enjoy doing? When was the last time you did them?
GET IT DONE DAY
This Wednesday from 10am to 2pm I will be hosting our free Get It Done Day: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/projects-done.htm If you’ve been procrastinating on something, get some motivation at these quick chats. If you have any questions, just email me at: .
SHARE WHY YOU WANT TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/?p=544Let us know your motivation and reasons to lead a simpler life.
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: