Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Declutter 30 min and feel the extra space.
2. Schedule your TV hours, don’t just "see what’s on."
3. Let go of an old resolved problem.
4. Get one on one time with someone by taking them when you do errands.
5. Where are you overworked? What can you do about it?
6. Disconnect from the internet for a couple work hours and see what you can accomplish.
7. What visual clutter distracts you? What visual pieces inspire you?
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!