Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Take a walk outside for your next break.
2. Write up or update your current list of projects. What is the next small step you need to take for each?
3. Invite someone else to be part of one of your projects.
4. Find where your local Farmer’s Market is located and visit.
5. Wear earplugs when you need to concentrate.
6. Make some homemade lemonade with your family.
7. Play as much of this coming weekend as possible.
Do you feel overburdened? Overwhelmed? Pushed down?
Then get ready for the Lighten Up teleclass. I’ll be sharing how to feel light as a butterfly and free as the breeze.
Look in your email box on Thursday for the details.
You can print out a summer planning sheet here:
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!