Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Turn your computer and tv off by 8 pm.
2. Do neck and shoulder stretches.
3. Plan something fun with the family that has nothing to do with electronics.
4. What movement did you love to do as a kid?
5. Pay an extra amount on your credit card or other debt.
6. Play in gardern or nurture a plant.
7. Plan breathing space between tasks.
Lighten Up Teleclass
July 8, 2008
5:00 pm Pacific / 8:00 pm Eastern
Do you remember the freedom, fun and aliveness of summer? The sun on your head as you ran. The breeze from the swings as you touched your feet to the sky.
Laughing so hard you rolled on the grass. Exploring places unknown. Creating adventures.
Those days seem long gone, now that we have the seriousness of making a living, taking care of people, paying the bills.
Wouldn’t you like…
- to feel that joy again?
- to be relaxed instead of stressed?
- to be able to take a little time for yourself?
- to create an atmosphere of laughter in your home?
- to let go of striving and pressure for a bit?
- to say during Labor Day weekend, "That was a fantastic summer!"
Don’t let this summer slip away from you again. We all need time to relax, reflect and lighten up.
Join me for the Lighten Up Teleclass:
Do you want to get your home office organised?
Join Marcia for a Virtual Organising Seminar on Thursday 17 July.
At the end of the seminar you will have…
- a well-ordered, organised desk and office plan with clear zones
- a system to reduce your email overload
- an easy, step-by-step plan to prioritise your work
- at least 3 clear ways to make your computer do your common business tasks, automatically
- a clear, simple way to deal with all the paper
- ideas on how to maximise your office and storage space
- and much, much more
Go here to read more and to book your place: http://www.takechargesolutions .org/?page_id=64
And remember to put “Beth sent me” in the comment form.