Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Plan a day to retreat by yourself. Make arrangements for the kids.
2. Declutter one bathroom cabinet or drawer.
3. Think about how you can make one boring chore, more fun.
4. Take an hour this week to get out into nature.
5. Are you overreacting to small troubles like losing your keys for a few minutes or a little mess?
6. Scan your body for signs of tension.
7. Take a water break.
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: