Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Take a deep breath between tasks.
2. Do one thing you are resisting. Remember how great it will feel when it’s done.
3. Do some stretches during a break. You are taking breaks aren’t you?
4. Eliminate one source of caffeine in your diet.
5. Spend 15 minutes decluttering and cleaning your bedroom.
6. Turn off the TV and computer at least an hour before bed for better sleep.
7. Do you take pride in doing too much?
Are you too busy to take care of yourself?
- Do you feel drained of energy ?
- Do you wish you could make time for yourself?
- Do you feel it’s unnecessary to take care of yourself?
- Do you spend most of your time doing things you have to do rather than want to do?
- Are you less joyful than you used to be?
- Are you out of shape and not as healthy as you wish?
I created a brand new self care course called Simple Self Care. Taking care of yourself with the minimum of time for busy lives like yours.