Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Teach your family or yourself how to have a quiet time.
2. What is your motivation for simplifying?
3. Take at least 30 minutes this week in time alone.
4. What needs your attention this week?
5. Decide which hobbies and projects you want for this season and which you can let go until next season.
6. Look over your schedule. Is it realistic?
7. Enjoy visiting a farmer’s market, fruitstand or pumpkin patch.
Do you need a coaching burst to get you over a barrier, conquer something you are procrastinating on or to jumpstart your change?
Simplicity Sessions can bring your forward towards your goals in one short session.
See if you need a quick Simplicity Session: