Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. What part of your work do you enjoy? Can you concentrate on enjoying your work rather than everything you need to do?
2. Don’t do any work one day this week.
3. Create email templates with responses to frequent emails you receive either through your email client or by keeping a folder of replies in text form.
4. Commit to a time to stop for lunch.
5. Schedule 20 minutes to read sometime this week.
6. What do you need to tell yourself the truth about?
7. Look in the newspaper for a craft fair to attend.
Do you need a coaching burst to get you over a barrier, conquer something you are procrastinating on or to jumpstart your change?
Simplicity Sessions can bring your forward towards your goals in one short session.
See if you need a quick Simplicity Session: