Weekly Simplicity Tips
Oct 27, 2008 CONTENTS
1. Spend a few minutes cloud watching and let your troubles float away.
2. Batch one of your tasks to do them all at once like email, reports, or phone calls.
3. Set out any costumes a couple days before you need them.
4. Live by your standards, not everyone else’s.
5. Prepare your home for this season.
6. Take care of one nagging financial to do.
7. When can you fit in some reflecting on your life or big issues time?
Do you need a coaching burst to get you over a barrier, conquer something you are procrastinating on or to jumpstart your change?
Simplicity Sessions can bring your forward towards your goals in one short session.
See if you need a quick Simplicity Session:
I was thinking of packaging up the 7 week simplified holiday planning I personally use for myself. It would start Nov. 3rd. I was wondering if anyone was interested or if you thought there were plenty of holiday plans out there. Let me know your thoughts in the blog post:
Get your Weekly Tips and the 2008 Declutter Calendar here (2009 calendar will be ready early Nov, it’s just about done):