Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Replace one high calorie drink with water.
2. Listen and evaluate feedback (like criticism) before automatically dismissing it.
3. Look at your to do list. Do any tasks relate to bigger goals or dreams?
4. Focus on what is right in your life.
5. Give money to a local food bank or rescue mission.
6. Complete some paperwork that you have been procrastinating on.
7. Play an instrument, even if it is just a pot lid and a wooden spoon.
Here is the holiday plan you have been waiting for. A simple plan to help you organize the holidays.
- a checklist for each week
- simple steps to take to create the holiday you want
- short cuts and simplifications for many holiday tasks
- questions to help you decide what is important to you and your family
- worksheets and planner pages in their native format so you can re-use and personalize them to your needs
- Plus it is in blog format along with being sent by email so you can join others as you start to simplify your holiday
And since I know money is tight it’s just $2 bucks.
The 2009 Calendar is here!