Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Be fully engaged with people and your life.
2. Don’t stuff down your anger – write it out, punch a pillow, let it go.
3. During the busy holiday season, don’t give up your exercise totally. Fit in shorter sessions instead.
4. You have everything you need, the rest is just a bonus.
5. Buy refills for your soap, shaver, face wipes instead of buying a new one with the extra packaging.
6. You are stronger than you think.
7. Make sure you are stocked up in case of an emergency.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!