Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Don’t let perfectionism ruin your holidays.
2. Make a list of 5 projects/tasks you want to finish before the end of the year.
3. Heed your limits of time and money.
4. When you start to get irritable – take a break.
5. Say what you want, instead of hinting.
6. You get to choose how busy you want this season to be.
7. Take a drive to see the lights.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
New – Help! I need more time – 12-part e-course
Do you feel overwhelmed and overloaded?
Are you always rushing trying to get something done?
Do you feel frazzled and stressed out?
Do you feel like you’re drowning with all the things you have to do?
This 12-part ecourse gives you a step-by-step process to take to from chaos to order. Even if you save only one hour a week, you’ll be more productive in your business and life.
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!