Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Relax. It’s just one day – if it doesn’t all get done, it doesn’t all get done.
2. What are you going to do with these next 24 hours?
3. Add a ‘to bring’ section to your to do list so you don’t forget the library books, bank deposit or gym bag.
4.Your short term memory only holds 7 things at a time. Write to dos down.
5. Finish an almost complete project.
6. If you haven’t done your cards yet and want to, why not wait and send New Year’s cards?
7. Call or write an old friend you’ve lost touch with.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!