Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Write thank you notes.
2. Label your holiday decorations so they are easier to find next
3. Declutter holiday decorations as you put them into storage.
4. Simple Planning.
5. List your top 5 goals so you can see them regularly.
6. Update your calendars for birthdays, anniversary, etc.
7. Let go of one thing, unhelpful belief, or time sucker.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!