Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Update your filing system.
2. Reorganize and declutter your spices.
3. Invite friends over to make simple valentine’s cards and share a box of chocolates.
4. Send someone a thinking of you card during waiting time.
5. You are responsible for your own happiness.
6. Slow your activities before bed so you can relax.
7. Plan a lovely Valentine’s Day.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me a we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the fall. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have a less cluttered home by March?
A FEW SPACES Left- Starts tonight!
Marcia, from Organising Queen, is interviewing me on 5 Steps to a Saner, Simpler Life. Join us here:
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!