Weekly Simplicity Tips
1) Empty your planner and purse of outdated materials.
2) Play with the habit of evening grooming – washing face, moisturizing, brushing teeth, taking medications, etc.
3) Listen to your favorite music while decluttering.
4) Go through your files this week any time you watch TV.
5) Decide what you can let go of, so you can exercise 30 minutes 3 times a week. Your health is worth it.
6) Reduce energy usage by plugging appliances into a power strip.
7. See your belongings with new eyes, so you can reuse something instead of going out to buy something new.
Next Get it Done Day
The next Get it Done Day will be Thursday March 19th. Starting at 9am and going til 3 pm EST. Come and go whenever you are able.
We start the chat creating a list of what we want to get done Thursday. Then at the top of each hour we will check in with each other in the chat room. We can encourage each other, laugh with each other than get set up for the next round.
For $2, you can come as little or as long as you want. What do you want motivation for to complete?
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!