Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Look at your holiday calendar. Cross off one thing you really donâ€™t want to do.
2. Before you get tickets to the ballet, musical, or chorus this season, make sure your family actually wants to go. If not, save cultural enhancement for a less busy time of year.
3. Get next yearâ€™s calendar.
4. Enjoy a day with your family.
5. Put away fall decorations.
6. Give your spouse, kids or errand runner, money and a list of presents to get.
7. Corner off a Christmas planning section of a room and donâ€™t worry about the mess there.
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: