Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Plan any upcoming trips.
- Let go of your current obsessive thinking.
- Make a decision you have been putting off.
- If you have been having trouble with wanting to buy more, watch the magazines you are reading.
- Review or create a mission statement.
- Are you getting energy from your volunteering? It’s a good indicator of whether you are volunteering in the right spot.
- Have a no TV night.
1 open coaching spot
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help?
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!