Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Repair something that is broken.
- Enter your receipts once a week.
- Use a step file for active projects.
- Be still for 5 minutes.
- Create a daily time for returning phone calls.
- Take a 1/2 day retreat this weekend to renew yourself.
- Check to see if you are hungry before eating.
1 open coaching spot
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help?
The 2009 Declutter Calendar is here!