- Hire someone to do something that isn’t getting done.
- Write down how much screen time you have a day (computer, TV, video, cell phone).
- Practice doing one thing at a time today.
- List what you are grateful for
- Be polite to those with whom you live.
- Save no to one request today.
- What are you hiding that is complicating your life?
Free Recording of 5 Steps to a Saner, Simpler Life
I had a fantastic call with Marcia, from Organising Queen, in January. She interviewed me on 5 Steps to a Saner, Simpler Life. Find useful ideas you can use to simplify your life right now. And get beyond the tips, to the mindset of living a simpler life.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
I was going to wait until the fall, but I’ve been hearing people wanting help with decluttering as they spring clean. So we will be starting the first Monday is May. Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! The last group was so good at cheering each other on.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts May 4th, 2009
This will be the last group this year.
Get the free declutter calendar and weekly simplicity tips: