Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Do one thing you are procrastinating on.
- Schedule time to visit an elderly relative or friend.
- Work through stuck emotions.
- Ask, don’t assume.
- Appreciate your body for what it does for you.
- What are you trying to control?
- Use a backseat organizer if you have kids.
Free Recording of 5 Steps to a Saner, Simpler Life
I had a fantastic call with Marcia, from Organising Queen, in January. She interviewed me on 5 Steps to a Saner, Simpler Life. Find useful ideas you can use to simplify your life right now. And get beyond the tips, to the mindset of living a simpler life.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
I was going to wait until the fall, but I’ve been hearing people wanting help with decluttering as they spring clean. So we will be starting the first Monday is May. Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! The last group was so good at cheering each other on.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts May 4th, 2009
This will be the last group this year.