My free declutter calendar:
1. If your chore system is no longer working, try a different way to divide chores.
2. Write down everything you wanted to do this summer but didn’t so you can plan them next summer.
3. Re-evaluate what you need to be involved in.
4. You are in charge of your schedule.
5. Why are you rushing?
6. Decide in advance how many activities your kids will have at one time.
7. Let go of should, have to, must and need to.
New Simple Self Care Playbook
I got an email from someone saying they would like to do the Simple Self Care Program, but didn’t need the coaching and did I have it in eBook form. I replied, "No I don’t, but that’s a great idea!" So I spent the past few days putting the self care program into a
workbook, I mean Playbook.
You can find it right under the Simple Self Care Program:
(It’s also more affordable if the self-care program was too much.)
Clean Sweep Your Life
This is a 10-week interactive program about getting your life in order. Clean Sweep will help you get rid of many of your energy drains.
The Clean Sweep Program is designed to clear out your life of unresolved matters and habits holding you back from the life you want.
Are you surrounded by clutter and feeling overwhelmed?
Do you long to have more energy?
Do you often pay bills late?
Do you spend lots of time with people that drain your energy?
Do you spend your evenings watching TV because you are too tired to do anything else?
Do you want to exercise but it feels like too much work?
Learn more about the Clean Sweep Program here: