My free declutter calendar:
1. Label things in storage (declutter while you are there.)
2. Finish a project you started.
3. Clean the kitchen right after dinner before things harden.
4. Spend the day with your child or loved one.
5. Keep a box of miscellaneous cards so you are ready for occasions.
6. Decide whether you want to update your look.
7. Listen to relaxing music on your commute.
Openings for Fall
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help? Do you feel stuck somewhere and could use support to get through that? How would it feel to be able to move forward on that big goal?
or do one Simplicity Session