Weekly Simplicity Tips
My free declutter calendar:
1. Make books at Snapfish instead of scrapbooking if you don’t have time for it.
2. How are you speaking to those you love?
3. Write on your calendar when you need to refill your prescription before it runs out.
4. Get books at the library instead of buying books.
5. Have a deep conversation with a friend.
6. Visit a museum or gallery.
7. Listen to foreign language CD’s in the car if you want to learn a new language.
Openings for Fall
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help? Do you feel stuck somewhere and could use support to get through that? How would it feel to be able to move forward on that big goal?
Keep an eye out next week, the last declutter group of the year will be opening. We will start mid-sept.