Weekly Simplicity Tips
I was reminded this week about how important friends, art and nature are to me. What is important to you?
1. Practice an act of joyful service.
2. Give up something that isn’t good for you for one week.
3. Simplify something in your life that is overly complicated.
4. Lesson one inessential activity.
5. List the good things in your life.
6. Notice recurring negative thoughts.
7. Spend 10 minutes in silence.
I like to put the tips into my calendar to remind me throughout the week.
Follow Me on Twitter:
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind?
In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!