Weekly Simplicity Tips
I decided to not have expectations about my birthday this year or try to plan something spectacular. I realized I was setting myself up for trying to create the ‘perfect birthday.’ The pressure. Instead I had a laid back day of reading, watching movies and hanging out with my family.
And yesterday I went to a Fall Retreat with Jan Lundy. I feel so refreshed and strengthened after retreats.
- Allow yourself to rest when you get sick.
- Stay in one evening and read under the blankets.
- Are you hiding any purchases from a significant other?
- Declutter your bedside tables.
- Get to the bottom of one paper pile.
- Quit obsessing about perfection and enjoy life as it is.
- Get back to a childlike wonder at holidays instead of only thinking about the work.