Weekly Simplicity Tips
I was reminded this week of the importance of boundaries – what you will listen to being spoken to you, work hours, and not making other’s emergencies my own. And I was also able to help two of my friends this week because I try not to schedule too much into my weeks.
My daughter and I also made Thanksgiving cards this weekend, which I like to do instead of Christmas cards.
- Is your home a sanctuary for you?
- How can you consume less this holiday season?
- Turn down the heat at night.
- "There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." -Leo Tolstoy
- Focus on rich conversation.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- Don’t wait for company to clean your home, do it for your well-being.
Do you need a coaching burst to get you over a barrier, conquer something you are procrastinating on or to jumpstart your change?
Simplicity Sessions can bring your forward towards your goals in one short session. See if you need a quick Simplicity Session: