Weekly Simplicity Tips
I spent some time this weekend in nature and doing my annual planning.
I haven’t done any of my Christmas planning yet. Usually I don’t start until after Thanksgiving. But, I’m not nervous because we do simpler Christmas around here.
- Close the door on any pity parties you may be having.
- Take 15 minutes to re-center yourself.
- Cut down on your TV time.
- Don’t get caught up in other’s holiday worry.
- Stay in on Black Friday.
- Make a real connection with someone today.
- Lie down and listen to one song.
Do you need a coaching burst to get you over a barrier, conquer something you are procrastinating on or to jumpstart your change?
Simplicity Sessions can bring your forward towards your goals in one short session. See if you need a quick Simplicity Session: