Weekly Simplicity Tips
It was Thanksgiving for us. Really enjoyed seeing my relatives. We played games, watched movies and did a lot of talking. And I sent out my Thanksgiving letters and cards.
I am thankful for all of you subscribers and for the lovely emails I get. I am thankful that I have a computer to use to talk with you. I am thankful that there are people that don’t want to be stuck in a hectic pace and miss out on the important things. Thanks everyone!
- Share your favorite holiday movie with someone.
- What are your five happiest holiday memories?
- Break down Christmas projects as you would any other project.
- Ask for your family’s help with the holiday tasks.
- Think of gift wrapping as play time.
- Enjoy a beautiful table.
To counteract holiday stress:
Check out my 4 week simple holiday plan to help you pare down your holiday and lessen your stress. And it’s an affordable $2. You can learn more here: Simple Holiday Plan