Weekly Simplicity Tips
I sang at a combined church Christmas concert last night. Singing of hope and joy was a great reminder of what the season is about.
1. Remember the humor when things don’t go as planned.
2. Reduce the visual clutter in your home by putting things in storage.
3. Decide what is most important to you and your family this season.
4. Don’t let advertisers tell you what you need.
5. Rethink your spending habits. Are they good for you, your family, or the environment?
6. Don’t wear your shoes indoors.
7. Fix your life so can get 7 hours of sleep a night at the minimum. You don’t save time when you are too tired to function optimally.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?