Weekly Simplicity Tips
Along with much of the US it seems, we had snow days this past week. Enjoyed connecting with the family. I also remembered again that recalling the good moments leaves you buoyant for going over the not so good moments.
- Go on a news fast – no news from TV, radio, internet or newspapers for at least a day.
- Serve your food at your party in courses.
- Get in a 15 minute workout if you don’t have time for a full session.
- Take a bath after a long day of shopping (and eat pizza for dinner.)
- Journal your holiday memories.
- Limit your TV watching to no more than 2 hours a day.
- Spend 5 minutes sitting and breathing.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?