Are you so focused on productivity that you forget to create a fulfilling life? I was reminded about this with a great post from Illuminated Mind:
Did you see the giveaway yet?
- Start going to bed 15 min earlier a night.
- Clear off your desk.
- Update or create your debt reduction plan:
- Swap massages with someone.
- Find out what is most important to your family for this year.
- Put time limits on email and social networking.
- Make a decision you have been putting off.
Did you know that January is Get Organised month?
If one of your intentions for 2010 is to get your home, office or life more organised, then get your free Organising Success Pack at http://takechargesolutions.org. In the organizing pack, you’ll get 10 organising forms, a 2010 goals planner and a Clear the Paper Clutter ebook as well as free weekly tips to help you stay on track with your organizing goals.
A Few Spots Left for the Declutter Group
I’m so excited to get this new year started by helping a bunch of you declutter your homes. If you’d love the comraderie of doing a project together, please join us. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
The next one starts January 18:
You can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm