I can’t believe how much has already gotten decluttered in the Declutter Group. Everyone is doing so well.
I had a renewing weekend of family, reading, movies and church. I hope you had a renewing weekend as well. If not, how can you make next weekend a renewing?
- Take mini breathing breaks throughout the day.
- Do things one at a time for an hour today.
- Keep all your bills in one place.
- Connect with an old friend.
- What can you do to make sure you are done with work on time?
- Plan your TV, don’t browse.
- Take a long, relaxing bath.
1 open coaching spot
Having trouble decluttering, simplifying or finishing that project? Would you like one on one accountability and personalized help? Do you feel stuck somewhere and could use support to get through that? How would it feel to be able to move forward on that big goal?
You can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm