Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Bring food to a food kitchen.
2. Go sledding, skiing, hiking or skating.
3. Think of a good theme for next year, i.e. Joy, Health, Family, Peace.
4. Are there any projects you want to finish up before the new year, so you can start fresh?
5. Celebrate the New Year.
6. Update your address book with your Christmas cards.
7. Take a couple of hours to decompress and relax after the holidays.
How far did you come in 2005?
If you aren’t a subscriber, subscribe now to download January’s Simple Self Care Calendar.
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: