Weekly Simplicity Tips
I was starting to feel some nature deprivation here in Michigan in February. My husband and I went to Frederik Meijer Gardens. The sunlight streamed through all the glass warming us. And the green rejuvenated us.
We also got some natural light bulbs for my new office lamp, since my other lamp died. I feel more energetic in this white light.
- Manage your surfing and gaming time with a timer.
- Plan your Valentine’s Day:
- Enjoy some stretches.
- Where are you doing more than you need to because of fear?
- Update or set an efficient morning routine.
- Shred paperwork you no longer need.
- Practice not interrupting people.
Wanting to Add Some Lightness to Your Life?
1) SARK’s Awesome Anytime Adventure http://tinyurl.com/ybd46r3
2) Jen Louden’s Virtual Retreat http://tinyurl.com/yau23ok
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm