Weekly Simplicity Tips
I attempted to hurry last week. When will I learn? I hit my head good, dropped numerous things throughout and couldn’t find something. I find hurry always wastes more time than it gains. So today I am going to act with serenity and grace.
- Schedule an hour, afternoon, day or weekend retreat.
- Darken your bedroom at night or wear a sleep mask.
- Take a risk towards simplicity.
- Share the household tasks.
- Pause when you get agitated.
- Fit in household tasks throughout the day.
- Close old, unused bank accounts.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm