Weekly Simplicity Tips
I love singing the Hallelujah Chorus Easter Sunday morning at church.
Much of our city here in Michigan has gone south for Spring Break. But, we stayed home this year to save money for my son going to Georgia for the National Robotics competition shortly.
- Play with different paces this week. Does everything have to be in a hurry?
- Take care of papers daily.
- Update simple spending plan and debt reduction planner.
- Get another perspective on a problem.
- Express yourself in whatever work you do.
- What is most important to you lately? Are you making time for it?
- Take a Sabbath day.
How to get rid of energy drainers
If you want extra support and help with letting go of energy drainers you can check out the 10 week Clean Sweep Program.
This program will help you clean up and polish four areas of your life: environment, health, relationships and money.
Clean Sweep Program
You can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm