Weekly Simplicity Tips
Choosing just 5 things a day that must get done is great for my focus and feeling less pressure.
This week we had a lovely family hike and caught a glimpse of deer. I got some much needed thinking and planning time while my daughter was at a 2 hour dentist appointment.
- Go on a news fast for a day or two.
- Rotate chores.
- Wait a few days to buy something you are thinking of.
- Practice listening fully.
- What are your gifts and abilities?
- Schedule some seasonal fun.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Is your energy flagging with this busy time of year?
Check out my Energy for Joy Health Plan and get the first week free:
http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-energyforjoy.htmYou can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm