Weekly Simplicity Tips
It’s Tulip Time here in West Michigan. I am amazed at how tall my tulips got this year.
- Give up perfection.
- File your papers.
- Remember change is constant.
- Take one small step towards something you want.
- Practice receiving kindly.
- How can you be more childlike today?
- Breathe out your worries.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Is your energy flagging with this busy time of year?
Check out my Energy for Joy Health Plan and get the first week free:
http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-energyforjoy.htmYou can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm