Weekly Simplicity Tips
Spent time with extended family this weekend and enjoyed being outside. Our Memorial Day parade got rained out here. Took sometime to remember the soldiers who gave their lives to keep us free.
- Bike, swim or hike.
- Think about your motives for doing something you don’t want to do.
- Take a break by looking out your window and breathing.
- Create an hour this week with no committments.
- Instead of acting with impatience, remember life is full of frustrations. Quit resisting reality.
- What committment can you make that will keep your life simpler?
- Trying to control others through people pleasing is a no win/no win situation.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-energyforjoy.htmYou can check out all my programs and courses here:
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm