Weekly Simplicity Tips
- Only buy something you are going to use this week.
- Be flexible with your plans. Planning is guessing.
- Bring unlistened to CD’s to a place that resells CD’s.
- Look at your motives behind your actions.
- Put notes you have taken into action steps.
- Have at least 1 hour a day unscheduled, just in case.
- Notice one moment with all your senses.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
You can check out all my programs and courses here:
The 2010 Calendar
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm