- Choose to be content today.
- Take deep breathing breaks throughout the day.
- Sell or give away dvds and video games you haven’t been using.
- Try re-purposing something you have at home before buying new.
- Create a 5 min. task list in your to do list for short bursts of time.
- All choices have plus and minuses. Decide something today.
- Think of a current problem in a hopeful way where you know there are options.
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
You can check out all my programs and courses here to help you with your goals this year:
The 2010 Calendar
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: https://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm